Search here :) - |rz|

Custom Search

Your Comment - |rz|

Wednesday 19 November 2008

rz-dezign | Blog templates and designing



Example of background I made for blog template.

Base on what I learn through re-designing blog template, I could change few things with your blog template code so you could enjoy your own design for your template. All you have to do is, type in what you need that include picture for your background, themes and so on. Than send it to me via rz-dezign@hotmail.com. It will take around less than a month. And if I'm not that busy, I could finish it up less that two weeks. I will charge for fully customize blog template. And I also provide a free blog template. Thanks.

P/s: My template only suit for blogger user.

No comments:

 

rz-dezign.blogspot.com | Kin Fariz | i, rz-dezign