Search here :) - |rz|

Custom Search

Your Comment - |rz|

Sunday 7 December 2008

rz-dezign | Info for all


Info:

Assalamualaikum,
Firstly I would like to say thousands of thanks to all visitors. About my design, I still need improvement. Some tips for you all, I learn my skills through Google search engine. This search engine provide us so many things. I'm using this search engine to grab some ideas and designs.

Free Blog Templates:

Within next week, I will design some blog templates and give for free as an appreciation for you guys. About the design, I'm going to use all my ability and creativity to design it. Originally from from rz-dezign art and rz-dezign crew. So, wait for my templates. Before I forgot, that blog templates will include my ads and my logo (I hope that you guys will agree with this). Thanks to all.

Customize Blog Templates:

As for a fully customize blog templates as I post before, I will charge for it. But the charges will not be that expansive. A fully customize blog template will include blog banner, logo, and trade mark or water mark. The background will be originally from me and it will be limited for your used only (I will mark that blog template as limited edition). As for this, I will include my ads and logo (your personal Google search engine will be optional to be added). I will be listing out all the price soon. Thanks for all your support :)

Tutorial for internet languages (xml and html):

In building websites and templates nowadays, wee need to learn how to read and scripts the internet languages (xml and html code). As for this, i will post some tutorial sites and pages to help you guys to get some experience. I will link those sites and pages so that you guys will be able to visit it easily. Thank you all :)

1 comment:

Improvedliving said...

well these info are so good. I just love it indeed.

 

rz-dezign.blogspot.com | Kin Fariz | i, rz-dezign