Search here :) - |rz|

Custom Search

Your Comment - |rz|

Friday 5 December 2008

rz-dezign | New Blog Design





Click image to enlarge

It has been a challenge for me creating a blog template for Q'. But he ready to guide me to do so. I like challenges. Pressure make me work extra hard to maximize my self. By this, I'm slowly improving my skills and creativity. Do notice that I'm still an amateur and I still need guide to those who are welling to.

To Q', bro, I try to update your design within this week. For a while, I wanna revise for my Final exam this Saturday. Thanks for guiding me bro.

Design code:
Project Q'

Credits:
Google Image search engine
victor-arts collection
Photoshop CS2
MS Power Point 2007
rz-dezign crew

No comments:

 

rz-dezign.blogspot.com | Kin Fariz | i, rz-dezign